Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC RS Taichi Fog Out

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by Kernel, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti fog spray made in Japan.
    About 45ml left out of the 50.
    No use for it ATM, free to anyone willing to pick up (Dandenong) or pay postage.

2. 52 views and not even a nibble - surely somebody has a use for this, otherwise I will just go up to Saturday Learner Practice and throw it up in the air :D
  3. If you're going to Saturday practice, I'll take it.
  4. Darn, too slow! Does this stuff actually work?? Where'd you get it?
    After my first "pea soup" ride of the year from Healesville to Lilydale this morning, I'm reminded once again of the only thing I don't like about winter riding. Couldn't see a damn thing once the visor fogged up. :(
  5. Freddy, you can have it if you want it. It's not bad stuff, but needs to be applied regularly. If you change your mind, I'll have it. I've got some, but always can use more:)
  6. Okay well under these circumstances, FreddyB if you want it you may send me a PM and we can arrange pick up which is my preference or postage if you prefer.

7. It works. As long as you don't get the inside of the visor wet it usually lasts about a week. Well it lasts a week for me as a daily commuter and some times longer. Can get them from Motorcycle Racing Gear (MRG). They also work on glasses if you wear them, although they may not last as long since glasses get dirtier much more quickly and require constant cleaning. You can see the effects of it wearing off though, it starts to blur rather than fog and that would be a sign to clean and re-apply.
  8. you're a good man kernel, you been hiding? havent seen you in yonks
  9. Yes, I got it from Alex from Motorcycle Race Gear
  10. Hey, cool, thanks for that.

Much appreciated, PM on the way. As long as I can sort out the pickup/postage I'd like to give it a go.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.