Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Royal National Park

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by mark57, Nov 17, 2012.

1. G'day all, just got back from a quick (or, as it turned out really slow) blast in the park. Saw, count 'em, 9 police cars.

Don't know what caused this particular infestation, but if you're out this weekend, keep an extra eye out.

2. ive been seeing 2-3 cop cars a day infesting the road going past Eastern Creek every afternoon for the past week...........
  3. Police read these forums.
  4. So do the Stasi and KGB

Enter Sir-Rant-Alot and the tin foil hat brigade
  5. The state hwp office is around the corner from the creek, that's why you always see police there.
  6. Didnt know this.....................thanks

But they do operations there all the time...............and I mean all the time.
  7. Do you really need an explanation why they'd consider the area around Eastern Creek a potential hot spot?
  8. Hopefully they are looking for the cnut who poured 40l of oil over the road a while back.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Yep - Engadine's not the best place to own a motorcycle sometimes;
  10. Eastern creek, not engadine
  11. lol
  12. I lol'd too
  13. Really, the whole thread is a joke. That road has been ridiculously heavily patrolled for at least 10 years.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You can always request a Mod to have it moved to the joke section
  15. They can read? :shock:
  16. Too dumb for that.
  17. I bet they certainly didn't know other police were in the rnp before it was posted here. Why bother with their own comms and radios when they can read Netrider?
  18. Great source of potential SVA's
  19. save yourself the hassle, there are alot of better places to ride a bike....plus i find the drivers down south very aggressive
  20. Exactly not worth the hassle through the National Park anymore.