Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Royal National Park to Bulli

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by Johnrhys, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Me and [MENTION=38027]buckett[/MENTION] met up at taren point (him being from city and me south west sydney) met up at 10 oclock this morning and head out to do a national park run just the 2 of us.

Was a great day for riding clear blue skys not to hot just right. The road was quote empty except for 1 or 2 cars and a a dozen bikes hitting those nice corners haha.

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/485879_2418261193441_1540314781_n.jpg[\IMG]

[IMG]https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/392007_2418261673453_1395542314_n.jpg

2. Tha nasho's a nice ride, but keep an eye on your speed limit, and on the road surfaces towards the southern end; it's pretty mossy and damp coming out of winter

3. Was a good ride haha i ended up in nowra :)

4. Did the same today around 3. Beautiful ride. Stopped at stanwell tops for a hot dog and came back. Was with Felix and his beautiful Sophie.

5. was great fun. Very buzzy on the 250 on the way home via the freeway though!!!! Couldn't seem to navigate my way on to old princes for more than 10 min and then I'd get shot back on !!!

ended up having to buy some earplugs like you suggested in the first place [MENTION=38795]Johnrhys[/MENTION]

6. thats one of my favorite rides with my mate from Cronulla. i did the the run from Bulli through jamberoo then through Kiama, Gerringong, Gerroa through the back way to Berri then same way back to Bulli. 200km round trip was a good little ride... We are blessed with some good fun rides so close...

7. keep going! kangaroo valley has some great scenery and nice roads, south coast has good riding but can be a little bit intense as people actually live down there, making it hard to get a clear run on some of the roads, and also turns up the police presence.