Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Royal National Park (Sydney) Photographer?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Romie, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Hello netrider,
    While going for a nasho run in south sydney this afternoon saw some guy (or maybe a ranger 8-[) taking pictures of motorcycle riders around maybe 3.30-4.00pm. From memory it was the big C bend after the small bridge maybe 20% of the way in. Im wondering if anyone knows anything about this?

2. Is there anyway you can just look at all the photos he has taken

3. nope....

4. Cheers for the link goz ill check it out

edit; ok wasnt him

5. I saw a dude at the same place in the nasho just last weekend. He was standing next to a orange ute. No way could he have caught my rego so it can't be that guy but there is someone taking photos down there.

6. Photographing people in skin tight leather?..... Its probably just your local registered sex offender.

7. Now that you mention it, I think he was holding the camera with only one hand! hahaha.

Would like to know where the photos are and also to say it's not a good idea. I saw the car, bloke and then the flash of the camera and picked my bike straight up. Might cause someone to have an accident.

8. I know this is an old thread - but there was someone taking photos a few corners before the entry to Bald Hill - does anyone have any idea who it might be?

9. it's okay - I found it myself :happy: