Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Royal Enfield Leather Riding Boots, size 41

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by RidersGAS, Feb 15, 2016.

1. #1 RidersGAS, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    Hi, I'm selling this pair of 2015 Royal Enfield riding boots. I have these imported from India, which is not available in Australia yet. According to RE website, It is Hussar/Oil-pull-leather, 100 per cent genuine leather upper, with gear-shift patch, reinforced toe cap, heel counter, malleolus ankle guard.

It is super comfy and stylish, and it costed me double what I'm selling for. I'm asking for $130. I've used it for about a dozen times on short trips, so it's quite new. The only reason I'm selling is because I have too many pairs of riding boots o_O I'm in Collingwood, pick up welcomed.

Btw I don't have the box anymore, but the original dust bag is included. I've listed this on eBay as well, but figure I would get better audience here! I'm also selling a Triumph jacket, which I will create a separate post.