Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rowan Biram's funeral tomorrow!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Churro Monster, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Hi,

I am a friend of Kate's and she has kindly allowed me to use her log in to post this message in regards to Rowans funeral tomorrow. For anyone who is interested Rowan Biram's family is organising a ride from the funeral home to lead the hearse to Fawkner Cemetary, details as follows:

Riders to leave the Joseph Allison funeral home at 11am sharp and arrive a Fawkner Cemetary at approx 11.30am. Joseph Allison funeral home is located at:

22 Lygon St

All welcome, hope to see you all tomorrow.

2. Would like some more info please.
  3. geez mate, just read the story, that is tragic, condolences to the family and i hope they caught the mungrel
  4. Deepest condolences to the family..
  5. With respect, WHAT story???
  6. (Dude was murdered in a brawl in Heidelberg... It's in the papers) :-$
  7. Still none the wiser, got a link?
  8. yes, just got sent a link, just awful :(.
  9. was the late Rowan a member of netrider?

i see he was a sidecar racer
  10. Hey, no he wasnt a member of Netrider but I reckon some people would know him here- yes he did race sidecars. The family thought it would be great to have bikes present at the funeral as bikes were one of his greatest loves. We just thought this was a good way to get the word out there as this was a last minute thing.

11. By all accounts a decent bloke and an awful way to go.

I am sure that anyone who races/raced locally would have come across Rowan at various tracks and events.
  12. hope some of you victorians turn up for the poor fella, would be nice