Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rotors for VFR750F-K

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Straun, Apr 1, 2009.

1. I'm looking to update my 20 year old VFR, so want to get the front brakes sorted. I'm going to add some braided lines, but would like to update the rotors as well. I've seen some nice wave disks from England, "alien wavy" by Lucas, but am trying to find any pricing for disks by JT Braking. They've got a website with descriptions, but no prices or dealers.

Any one out there know where I can get some more info on JT Braking disks? Cheers.
  2. If it's the same company, I hope they make rotors better than they make electrics :LOL:
  3. they'll stop you one way or another. Just that you'd hope the brakes might be better at it :wink:

4. I wonder if the brakes have a tendency to stop you better when it rains... :wink:
  5. Check out the Metal Gear ones too, when I was looking for discs for the CX they looked the goods. Pretty good price too. I didn't get them because the model I needed was discontinued though.