Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rossi staying at Ducati...

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by MattybGSR600, Jul 9, 2012.

1. well i guess he just announced (on facebook any ways) he has decided to resign with Ducati... a good move??? and why would you get rid of Hayden?? cause apparently the crutchlow deal is done and dusted... Hayden to tech3?? or factory ride... interesting times....

2. Cheesus, resign is a confusing word!

Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa
  3. I was going to say the same. re-sign is how it should be written :LOL:

as for the fact, of course, who else would want him?
  4. Where's he going?

- - -
    Tapatalking loud, saying somethin'
  5. Ooooh you are a bitter man Paul! ;) :angel:

6. I'm not being bitter, I have huge admiration for Rossi, but he's in his thirties, he's burned his bridges at Honda and Yamaha have a World Champion and three great riders between their team and the satellite team; there's nowhere except Ducati for him to go....
  7. Satellite (factory spec) Honda with his own sponsor.
  8. Aprilia CRT bike?

Then he can compare notes with Biaggi.
  9. Damn. Two short sentences, so many insults. Nice one.
  10. i think just on sheer marketing power alone he would be welcomed on many teams.
    lets face it, these days its not so much about talent, as it is about buying your seat.
  11. Rossi doesn't buy his seat..he is the highest PAID rider in the paddock.....

Warranted or not...

Hope Nicky gets a good ride whatever he ends up doing...he honestly deserves it.
  12. I'd love to see Haydon on the Monster Yam's, I think he'd go well.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. i cant spell for crap... sorry... and yeah he may be old, but still an amazing talent!!! but i do think stoner said it best when he said something along the lines of; if you want a bike a certain way or a bike built like another manufactures bike... go ride for that team... either satellite or factory... assuming he was talking about the M1...
  14. Is spies really that good???? and crutchlow still has a lot to learn i think he seems to make little mistakes when it matters most!!!!! in my novice opinion!!!
  15. Oh FFS. He has signed up for another term, as in re-signed, not resigned.

Well I hope Ducati can give him a competitive bike.
  16. Vale ha deciso di rimanere alla Ducati... Fa bene?

Valentino decided to remain with Ducati. Has he done well?