Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rossi plans to ride at Sachsenring

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by undii, Jul 15, 2010.

1. From http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/rossi+back+in+sachsenring

Interesting to see how he goes of course

2. Couldnt imagine he would be at the pointy end of the group (also mentioned in the article)

in the gp tipping comp i am in not sure if i want to list him in the "top 5" hmmm
  3. Six weeks after his awful crash on the banking at Daytona (at an estimated 175 MPH) Barry Sheene race again in France! They are made of hard stuff, these lads!
  4. They certainly are.
  5. The FIM doctor has cleared him and so has his own doctor. The acid test is yet to come because he must be cleared by the circuit doctor and the German doctors have proven to be very prudent when it comes to clearing riders with injuries. It could be a little tough.

In any event, it is no sure thing that he will RACE, only that he's planning to RIDE.
  6. He is planning to race, why else would he turn up?
  7. All the speculation is interesting but what am I supposed to do with the tipping contest?