Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rossi married?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by edgelett, Jan 30, 2008.

1. not sure where to ask this
    in recent pics on the motogp website I notice rossi is wearing a ring on his wedding ring finger

did he get married somewhere recently?

2. Wow you've got a sharp eye for that sort of thing eh? :grin:
  3. what is the name of his partner??? Bruce????? :LOL: :bolt:
  4. Yeah probably.......it appears he is a fudge packer, not there is anything wrong with that.
  5. one of my workmates thinks he's hawt & wants to have his babies.

I think he's into the fellas.

we're trying to settle an argument lol
  6. Do a google...

This link is not work safe...

BTW, the magazine (any magazine) that published that picture was excluded from the people allowed to interview him. That's one of the reasons why there are so few pictures of him with girlfriends. The only ones who would be interested are petrified they'd then be denied access to him.

These are pictures of his (now ex) girlfriend at the misano round last year.

7. maybe he just likes to wear rings on that finger...
  8. No one has ever produced any evidence of Rossi being a fag
  9. I've got pretty good gadar but I've never thought Rossi was even remotely gay? If it's cause he's flamboyant it's because he's Italian!!
  10. Now in response to the first link, he he was straight, wouldn't he be travelling all over those in a flash :LOL:

And as for his ex.............why would you move on from her unless you had a better offer :roll: :LOL:

I would be branded ghey if I did either his way!!!
  11. Uccio.
  12. I reckon Biaggi is gay! :LOL:
  13. Damn straight.
  14. Biaggi reminds me of the guy in the Muttly cartoons - anyone know who I'm talking about??

PS..Biaggi is not gay. In fact, I'd like to be able to prove that to you one day. hahaha...I'd like that very much. hahaha.. :LOL:
  15. But what about Ben?

16. Oooh...Ben's single...probably 'gay' too. :roll: :LOL: Some people have even said that in that particular photo he looks gay. haha.
  17. They can say what they like, we know the truth, don't we Rosie!!??
  18. I read Rossi Auto Biography and was on the lookout for any mention of a girlfriend(s) but it never really came. There was plenty of stories of him and his mates but nothing about females. Oh well, it is up to him I guess.
  19. The question has to be asked, does it really matter?

And if he asked me on a man date, I'd say a gibbering YES!