Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rossi, if I don't win within 6 races I'll leave Ducati

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Tack, Apr 1, 2012.

1.  Top
  2. You got me. Nice one

3. It's after midday the joke's on you.

4. who made up that rule?? Is it part of some sort of legislation past in parliment...the april fools day act 1932 or something?

Unless you can quote the exact source of the rule and how it is binding then I don't agree and I smot you with my alpinestar glove

5. One of many sites

6.  Top
  7. even i got told that when i was little, hence why phranks are usually made first thing in the mornings

8. Im guessing it's somewhat before midday in the netherlands.

9. I've never heard of that rule, probably because I'm rarely awake before midday lol

10. people awake before midday are the fools, i'm sorry to say!

11. It's a clause by and for crybabies with no sense of humor. Nothing worthwhile happens before 9am, so you effectively get 3 hours to pull your prank and the beige crew get 12 hours to pretend they matter.

Me? I say if the date is 1 April, it's game on and if you don't like it go have a wank in the dark and use your tears as lube.