Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ross Higgins has died

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hornet, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Grandmothers round the country are now rejoicing that they are safe from pickling...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Who's going to baygon the bumperbar on the Kingswood now?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. The day Holden built the last Cruze in Elizabeth SA there is some irony in that. Bye Ted.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm going to give Neville a scrub down in remembrance.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. he was a funny guy and in it's day KC was a very funny show though now somewhat dated and not overly pc in many ways.

RIP Ross you are an Aussie icon!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RIP Ross "The kingswood you're not taking the kingswood, I just baygoned the tow bar" :)
    Also the voice of 'Louie the Fly'
    • Informative Informative x 3
  7. Very true but on the other hand it was a bit like the USA's All in the family and Archie Bunker or the UK's Till death do we part and Alf Garnett it explored prejudice and racism in a humorous vein.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. agree...
    are you being served?
    mind your language
    love they neighbour
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. He was really terrific in The Naked Vicar Show.

I walked out of our office onto Pitt Street one day and ran smack bang into the man. I couldn't help myself, I said, "Pickle me grandmother, it's Ross Higgins!!" He laughed and shook my hand....
    • Like Like x 5
  10. 'Leave the money on the fridge!'

T'was my favourite
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. "Bloody nuns! Somebody should ..." make a remark that would get you on a dozen watch lists these days.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Gonna go outside and gladwrap the number plates as a tribute
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. You're not taking the kingswood I've just mr sheen the mud flaps, some one should blow nuns up bloody little Damian's