Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rosnar Motorcycle service

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by DRMAT, Jan 13, 2013.

1. HUGE thumbs up to Matt from Rosnar Motorcyle services. Thought i'd do the old man a favour and service his Honda Valkyrie and take it for a ride to blow the cobwebs out. It had a flat battery from not being ridden so had to jump start it off the car but otherwise seemed to be running well... for about 25mins! Approaching Bay St on the Esplanade it just died and wouldn't restart so pushed it off the side of the road and gave the wife a call to bring down the jumper leads.

While i was waiting Matt from Rosnar just happened to be leaving another job in Bay St (the quiet, beach side that is) and just happened to also have his bike trailer on! Matt was kind enough to diagnose the bike, offer me a lift to get a battery, and gave me the option of a tow home or if i wanted to his workshop to have the bike fixed. Gave the old man a call to see what he wanted done with it and he decided to give it to Matt to fix.

Very nice guy, very professional and great communication with phone calls and prompt quotes for any work before it was done... consequently the old man decided to get him to do a major service on the bike (minus what i'd already done) and couldn't be happier with the service.

Matt is an ex-Harley mechanic but knows his stuff and has just started this business a few months ago. These are the kind of excellent businesses we need to be supporting!