Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Room for Rent - Knoxfield (VIC)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MadStu, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Hi Guys and Girls,

I have a room to rent in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Knoxfield. Sharing with 1 other person.

* Secure tandem garage (14m x 4m) perfect for bikes and
    * House is almost fully furnished (lounge suite arriving in 8 weeks)
    * Located only 5 - 10 minutes away from the Dandenong's so there's no need to waste time getting to some great twisties.
    * Easy access to Ferntree Gully Rd, Eastlink & other major roads.
    * Ducted Gas Heating (not important now, but good during winter).
    * Prefer a non-smoker, or someone who will smoke outdoors only.

$115 per week Plus Bills.

About me.
    * Male, 25.
    * Non smoker.
    * 9 -5 IT worker.
    * FZ6 rider.

I'd say to ask Stewy about what kind of housemate I am, be we all know he's a dirty rotten liar. :p:cheeky:

PM me, or call on 0408 623 788 if you are interested or want more details.

Attached Files:

2. nice house mate and 1 ripper garage
  3. Thanks Goz.
  4. Sweet house mate - worth it for the garage!
  5. Nice place..

I'm probably going to move to Melbourne when I've finished my Tafe course (July '10).. Tis a little while off yet though

Good luck with the search

6. With the lack of interest I've had from every source I've used to advertise this on, it could well still be free in July.

Come on guys, I'd much share with another rider.
  7. damn sweet garage and location. its all about the timing though finding the right house mate. damn cheap rent though too
  8. do you mean you want someone who actually rides or just another commuter :cheeky:

seriously stu and myself shared a house for about 2 (ish) years (think that is right) top bloke and easy to get along with and a great drinking buddy.

But then again as stu says i am dirty rotten lair :-w

Cheers stewy(y)
  9. Was going to say the same...good location, great place and cheap rent. I think you will have to wait till next year though when the school season starts again or graduates find full time job in your area without a place to stay.

Good luck with it though.

BTW have you tried www.flatemates.com or www.share-house.com.au?
  10. I'm looking for a new place atm. Too bad I'm in Sydney.
  11. Just bumping this thread, I'm still looking for a housemate. Anyone interested?
  12. Well Its now about 5 months off (plus a few weeks perhaps) but I'm still planning to move to melbourne

And still haven't organised a place.

I'm surprised noone else has taken you up on the offer yet though...