Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rolling Stones

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jenjams, Mar 10, 2006.

1. The Rolling Stones tickets went on sale on Wednesday. My boyfriends brother is a huge fan and didnt want to miss it. Seeing as they would be sought after tickets my boyfriend (who is going to the concert with him) decided to try and get tickets. He was at his work and I was at my work Wed morning. Tried getting on the ticketek website and it was already congested... this was 15 minutes before the tickets went on sale.

Anyway I got through 5 minutes before they went on sale and decided to wait. Tickets went on sale. I buy them 2 premium tickets @ $250 each. Happy I get through, I find out my boyfriend has gotten 2 himself.....
    I am not a rolling stones fan. I can choose to sell them on ebay but there are blatant scalpers out there wanting to make thousands. Hey if i can get triple the price for these tickets i guess I would too.

Any ideas?
  2. good luck on the sales
    im sure u will make ur money back lol
  3. Anybody want to buy them?
  4. Im very keen but wont be able to get the cash to you for another 2 weeks. But if this is ok, then count me in for them
  5. Got my tix for the Sydney show last week. Gotta love VISA presales...

I'm so hot for her, I'm so hot for her, I'm so hot for her, SHE'S SO COLD!!!!
  6. Rolling who? :rofl:
  7. A mate of mine calls them "The Strolling Bones"

Quite apt methinks
  8. Yeah, I got seats close that I'll be able to tell what brand of adult diapers Mick wears now...