Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rolling Motorcycle workshop and repairs

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Envy-t, Jul 1, 2008.

1. My bike has been a dog of late, and I suspected the carbs were dirty/unbalanced. The no1 and no4 header pipes were only warm when the middle 2 were hot.

I used the netrider preffered partners directory, and as I have the kids home on school holidays I used Rollings MC repairs.

Well Drew came out today ( I called him this morning!! )
    He balanced the carbs, the 2 above mentioned were out and changed the oil and filter. To say I am impressed is an understatement! The bike revs between 8 and 16,000 rpm so much easier and the idle is awesome. I feel like I have picked up 10hp.

I joined Netrider lastnight so I don't have my card yet. He still gave me the netrider discount and then some more! I rang around 3 other workshops and they were all dearer plus they wanted the bike for a day.

I also inquired about changing the fluid in my shocks and supply and fit of a new tyre. Again, he is cheaper than the workshops. So he is coming back next Tuesday to do the other two jobs.

I can't recommend him highly enough, and is a credit to the industry.

So thanks Rolling Motorcyle repairs and NETRIDER. As without netrider my sphinkter would be sore from the right royal raping I would have received elswhere!

2. I gave Drew a try for my last service/tune a few weeks ago. He did a fantastic job - the bike's running better than ever, and the bill was reasonable too.

I'll definitely be using him again.

3. Now that's the kind of post we all like to read.
    :)