Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rolling Motorcycle Repairs

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by canuck, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I was having trouble finding a shop to take my 20 year old bike in for a service, always got the what kind of bike do you have question before they told me if they could do a service. So I decided to look in the netrider preferred partners and found Rolling Motorcycle Repairs and gave them a call
    Drew came out to my place gave my Honda 250 vt Spada a full service while I sat on my couch and watched the cricket. Did a bang up job at the exact cost he quoted me on the phone, my bike is running beauty since and $50 of the cost of my service went towards the Red Cross Bushfire fund. Would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a good mechanic in Melbourne and surrounds.

2. That's great! :grin:

But who the hell's Barry Dawson? Surely you mean Chuck Norris?
  3. I could understand (just) if someone didn't want to work on a worn out z650 or simlar, but a Spada? It's a relatively modern bike.

How precious can someone be?