Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Roller Ranger! The Blue Ranger goes thrill seeker.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Seany, May 9, 2006.

1. Well somehow tonight, the roller skating thread for Thursday and the odd PM from YammyChick has led to untold (but not unheard of) stupidity at Seany's house.

When one is dared, one must accept. Especially when one is the Blue Ranger. :wink:

The Dare!
    Turn off all the lights in your house. Whilst wearing full gear and dark sunglasses at nightime, rollerblade from one end of the house to the other, going through as many rooms as possible.

The mistake :shock: Telling Egiste of the plan who steathfully placed obstacles in the passage ways while I was suiting up. :LOL:

The result! Unhurt and proud of his efforts, Seany skated through the house, up and back 3 times through 5 rooms between the front and back doors. :dance:

The Pics.

2. Thats a crack up!! We've gotta come up with some better stuff now! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Your excelled at your Blue Ranger skills :LOL: :LOL:
  3. I'd say name your dare, but I'm not that stupid. :wink:

Besides, it's your turn now. :LOL: :twisted: :LOL:
  4. :cool: :cool: This could be interesting!!!
  5. More like, "will be interesting" but it's a card I'll hold up my sleave for the moment. :-k

I guess since no ground rules were laid, my imagination can start working double time. :cool:

Yet for some reason, rather than new things, it just thinks about Striperella twice as fast. :? :oops: :LOL:
  6. I guess Egiste would look 'interesting' dressed as stripperella!!! :LOL: :LOL: If you're into that sort of thing!!!:LOL: :LOL:
  7. What Egise does in his own time is none of my concern. :cool:

Who am I to judge him? :shock:
  8. What the hell did I do ???

I think this one is between you two and a video camera !! :grin: :grin:
  9. Go the blue power ranger :rofl:
  10. :LOL: that's crazy Seany... but I thought all the lights had to be turned off in the house, or was that just from a super bright flash on the camera :? :p
  11. Camera flash. :wink: If we'd taken the photos without a flash, there wouldn't have been much to look at. :)

12. What don't you have night vision camera's?? :p
  13. I don't need one. I have a flash. :wink: :p
  14. OK thur night the lights are going of at the skating night , just for fun .
  15. :LOL: then you won't see me frequently on my ar$e!! :LOL:
  16. What have you done!?

You know that now these pictures are on the intertron, your demise is imminent?
  17. "things that go bump in the night" sounds like there will be alot of this going on thursday :LOL: :LOL:
  18. So will the blue power ranger be making an apperance thursday or will his alter ego "seany the great" be skating instead :LOL:
  19. I vote for an appearance by the blue power ranger :wink:
  20. Have some consideration for the poor people that dont know us :LOL: :LOL: I think springing the blue power ranger may cause a few jaws to hit the ground which on that hard surface cant be good :wink: :LOL: :LOL: