Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rolla pops it!!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Flipper, Jan 29, 2007.

1. After an emotional 36 hours and putting things into perspective, last night, just before midnight,

Dave proposed :dance: :dance:

And I said.........

YES!!!!!!!!!! :roses: :roses: :dance: :beer: :beer: :beer:
  2. Congratulations :!: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  3. :WStupid:

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!!!

:beer: :dance: :dance: :applause:
  4. The big question is .... will he have any memory of it tomorrow ?? :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously .... HUGE congrats to you both!
  5. woohoo congrats guys..... thats wonderful news for you both
  6. FANTASTIC !!!

Congratulations to both of you. Hav you set a date yet ?

\:D/ \:D/ :angel: :angel: \:D/ \:D/
  7. Memory of wot???? :shock: :shock: :? :? :shock: :shock:

8. OMG !!!!!! :woot: FANTASTIC NEWS !!!
    :dance: CONGRATULATIONS !! :dance:
  9. Ahh, Australia Day long weekend! Good time to do it... easy to remember :LOL:

Congrats you both!
  10. :woot:
    I told you something was up at the wedding ;)

Let me guess... Engagement party at HQ.... erm... i mean, Deb and Daves place? :p
  11. Ha!!! Not sure about that. We don't mind cleaning up after a casual BBQ or someone elses birthday but not our own engagement party :p
  12. Congratulations guys - thats awesome news - hope you have many more happy years together :grin: :grin: :grin:
  13. Aw, that's great, true love through blunt force trauma....

Haha that's great guys, wow what a rollercoaster. Congratulations!

Now how long's it gonna be before he starts saying "c'mon honey the SV is OUR bike!" :LOL:
  14. Congrats guys :grin: See what a bump on the head can do :shock:
  15. There was no bump to the head. I don't remember it so it didn't happen. :p
  16. :woot: Congrats to both of you! :dance: May your future together be full of happiness. :grin:

Does this mean Dave gets joint custody of the SV now? :LOL:
  17. Very happy for both of you..... woohooo ...
  18. You guys have got it all wrong; this happened directly after Dave and Deb drove me into Southbank on Fiday night after the wedding. Obviously there is a 'Hornet Factor' at work here :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, congrats to you both and best wishes for many years of happiness together....
  19. Congratulations Dave and Deb. Awesome news. :) Yet another happy netrider couple. :)