Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rojone BikeBANDIT

Discussion in 'Archived' started by matt232, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I grabbed this gadget the same time I bought my Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, had it installed and it worked well. It allows you through the use of GPS tracking and GSM mobile phone connection to dial into the bike and monitor its location. This cost me about $1500 back in 2004 but it fitted and worked well inside the fireblade (which has limited storage space) and gave me some peace of mind. Didn't seem as necessary for a second hand Dominator.

In fact it allowed me to catch out a less than reputable mechanic who decided to take the latest Fireblade model out for a thrash rather than servicing it properly like they were supposed to. This was possible through the G-Force sensor which can send an SMS to any number in the event that the sensor detects enough G-Force to assume there has been an accident. In a testament to the bikes capability it was able to trigger this sensor under HARD acceleration.

Sensors also detect movement when the BikeBANDIT is armed (armed and disarmed by calling or sending an SMS to the bike) if the alarm is triggered you are immediately sent an SMS or called so you can find out what is happening. Also it is possible to call your bike and immobilise the engine to prevent a thief from getting away.

When back I installed it (no idea if its still the case today) some insurance companies were offering premium discounts for having it installed in either a car or bike (the BikeBANDIT is an identical product to the car based EziTRAK from Rojone).

I'm asking $500 for this alarm if you are interested please send me a PM or email.

Also more info, link to the manufacturers website and a picture can be found here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.