Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rocket Sonic 2 jackets - are they OK ??

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Changa, Jun 6, 2010.

1. G'day guys,

it's too late now because I picked one up the other day, but i was wondering if there was any opinions on the Joe Rocket Sonic 2 leather jackets ?

I was only after an entry level jacket - I'm broke at the moment - but the Sonic 2 looked fair enough. The only thing that concerns me a little is that there's a large strip under both arms and down the sides of the body which unzips - obviously for warmer weather - and undeneath it's this mesh material. I would have thought full leather was the way to go - even in summer ?

Anyway, I'm just curious as to weather they're any good, or if I've bought a dud. Got it from BGW. I thought it was about time I gave my mate back his RJays jacket which was a few years old.......and which i loved wearing.

Peter

2. suspect the mesh is abrasion resistant and its in a low impact area so there shouldn't be a problem. you'll appreciate it when it gets hot. some of us wear full mesh jackets in the summer.