Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

'Rocker' patch shirt designs

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MelbourneMick, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I can't find the thread now but I recall a conversation on here about the use of the 'rocker' patch design on t-shirts that might get persons attached to certain bike riding groups a bit miffed.
    Of course there is the Sons of Anarchy shirt. Plus bands like Rosé Tattoo and Guns & Roses have used the design but I have come across a new one.
    A mate sent me this photo taken at a gig last night.
    Cro Mags are a hardcore punk name that stated in 1981 and are still playing in various incarnations.
    *note it says NYC (New York City)where the MC is placed.

2. Here is the Rose Tattoo shirt
  3. Guns & Roses
    Slash shirts

4. And the Deus shirts from Bali
  5. And the internerd rider shirt
  6. I might make a Serb-Mags shirt :D
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. a valid message

Attached Files:

8. Hahaha that's priceless !! I have known of this band for donkeys but have need thought of it that way
  9. So Harley Davidson make motorcycles yeah ?
  10. #11 b12mick, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    You'll find T shirts, jumpers etc would be fine (although some people will just laugh at you depending on what's on it).

Where people, notably the Ulysses, get into trouble is wearing a riding vest or jacket with a top and bottom rocker.

Edit: When the club I'm with (non 1%) first started the Sgt At Arms and Secretary of the local Rebels chapter visited our Secretary to ensure that we wouldn't be wearing 'colours'. Club T shirts, jumpers etc were fine, just no colours on our riding vests.
  11. Speaking of getting laughed at $45 in eBay will see you right.
  12. I look like a Power Ranger when I ride so I can get laughed out without encouraging it haha
  13. I don't laugh at the power rangers. Well that's not true, when I see one on a 250 learner bike or scooter, I piss myself laughing. The ones I really laugh at are the ones who wear the full power ranger race replica gear but their girlfriend pillion is wearing a mini skirt, singlet and high heels.
  14. Isn't it funny how 'outlaw bikers' immediately formed groups and started enforcing their own laws ... even adopting a collective term for themselves (1%ers)?

15. I see plenty of that fit into the last description.
  16. Funnily enough I saw one on a ride last year and yes it was on a HOGie hahaha
  17. Especially when coupled with a Sons of Anarchy t-shirt