Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rob from Murwillumbah saying hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Robgsxf750, Nov 17, 2008.

1. How are you all today?

Rob here from Murwillumbah, northern NSW. I ride a 2000 GSXF 750 and have been riding bikes on and off (finances permitting) for about 9 years. I've had three previous Suzukis, a GN125 which I cut my teeth on, SV650 and GSXR600 and had a beautiful ZX9R before my current ride which I'm really happy with. A nice mix of performance, comfort and low maintenance costs.

I asked Mrs Claus for a track day gift voucher for Xmas so I'm looking forward to heading up to Ipswich onto Queensland Raceway early next year. I've been reading some of the track day advice forums and look forward to getting some more advice before I hit the track

I did a quick search for any rides/meets around Murwillumbah or in the Northern Rivers area but had no results. If anyone's from up this area and goes on rides drop me a PM if you have room for another.

Cheers
    Rob

2. hey rob how's it goin?

welcome aboard to netrider.
    been out your way a number of times. you must love living there iwth so many awesome riding roads in your backyard!!!! The rides section for qld has been a bit slow of late. should be getting going again soon with the great weather and all. check out champions ride days. they will tell you when Queensland Raceway has their track dyas etc. its amazing fun! if i can work it out with she who must be obeyed, i might even come along for another day :D

3. Welcome to Netrider, Rob :). Maybe you'll have to infect enough riders round your way with the Netrider disease, and then start a coffee night :LOL:.