Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Roadworthy in the Knox area...

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Grunge, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Can anybody recommend a place that does a bike roadworthy in the knox area?
    I've just sold it and need to get it done....
    I don't want someone who'll charge me the world and be to anal retentive, but someone who's not slack?

Recommendations anyone?

2. I know its not knox but if you can get out there I highly recommend bennet st bike tune in dandenong

3. +1 Bennet Bike Tune

4. Clive carter on burwood hwy in Upper FTG - old pommey bloke who is no-bullshit, and his wife will talk your ear off. As long as the bike looks and sounds in VGC, all parts are ADR (he has a penchent for non-adr braided lines), all lights work, and the tyres aren't rotten, you're fine.

:)

5. I had one done at Jeffrey Honda in FTG for about $70. They seemed good to me.

I got one of those saver discount newspapers yesterday and there was a place in Glen Waverley (Razz Automotive) that is doing them for $63. No idea of what they are like though. If you're in knox I would think you'd get the same newspaper.

6. I live around the corner from Razz in Aristoc Road. I don't think they do bike RWC, only cars.

7. I just had a RWC at Mick Hone Box Hill. They were fair, i bought a new set of pads for the front.

Note: Most places seem to pick u up for something. I guess they are just trying to value add. I thought a set of $30 brake pads wasn't too bad.

Cheers
    Tim