Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Roadworthy for aftermarket cruiser parts[vic]

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Parkaboy, Jul 11, 2008.

  1. When I get my rego changed over from WA to Vic, they will have to go over the bike?

    I've got aftermarket pipes, air intake and have disabled the PAIR valve (emission restricter thing)... will that pass or will I have to stock everything back up?

    The pipes are pretty loud also (3inch HK big straights) so do they do a DB test also?

    I've only registered something once in victoria and that was my old commo VK, which failed the first time on NUMEROUS points! Was wondering if I am going to have the same drama for my bike.

  2. I got my tiger1050 from WA it took me only 15 minutes to get it registered you will need a roadworthy certificate and proof of ownership all they did was look at the vin number.