Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Road Rules

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by davidp1984, Sep 11, 2009.

1.  Top
  2. Against the rules to spray mud on people waiting at a bus stop? :shock: I thought that was a sport in Sydney!?! :LOL:

3. If so . . . .

Why has the City of Sydney council approved these on the road around the CBD !!! . . . they are a nuisance !

maponpedapod.

4. Rofl. "Aggravated burnouts"

There goes my favourite stress relief activity.

5. That is a surprisingly scathing article for having been published by a mainstream newspaper.

I strongly disagree with this throwaway, foregone conclusion.

6. Now that's harsh.

I mean, the journalist has to find out about it, have a coffee break and send a joke email to his/her blogger friend for their piece about the Top Ten funny dog pictures of all time.

Then they have to sit down and think about how to make it sound like it was actually YOU who was killed while trying to save the fluffy bunny from the reaches of the evil terrorists.

That's a hard days work.

Won't somebody think of the journalists?

7. sign_428-420x0.

No shagging your dog on a tractor I'll agree with, but the rest can get r**ted.

8. It was only about 15 years ago that the City of Benalla in northern Victoria repealed the law that all motorised vehicles passing though town must be accompanied by a man waving a red flag.
    Sometimes these things just slip through unnoticed.