Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Road rash

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by agttr, Jan 17, 2009.

1. #1 agttr, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I think most people here would've seen the vid of the girl 4uzN0NGmRDI[/media]]falling off the sportsbike with very little gear on, but I've only just come across this article on her thoughts on the overall incident one year on.

Tried a search but couldn't find it. Apologies if it's a repost. Interesting read nonetheless.

2. yeh, its been circulating around for a while now.

at highway speeds too, real nasty without protection.

i dont know how someone couldnt see the danger. you only have to look down to see youre only loosely suspended over a giant, coarse, belt sander

ill take my chances with leather and dehydration to avoid ending up like that
  3. shocken,
    Totally different but theres a guy (pretty young) in my street that has a harley, and the other day he came down the street very fast, and my house is on a dangerous bend that a lot of idiots in cars hoon around and if there is a parked car out the front of my house, anyone speeding around the bend will most likely crash into the car, and when my brother gets a car guess where it will have to be parked...on the bend. Well anyway this guy came down the street then i noticed that he had his girlfriend on the back..then i noticed that neither one of them had helmets on....Bloody idiots. They went out my street which goes straight into a main road and they took off up the main road (which I might add is very busy as there are factories and a safeway on the main road)

I just don't see why some stupid people would risk both their life and their girlfriends life. Pissed me off quite a bit, wish the cops got them.

Sorry for a bit of a rant.
  4. #4 twainharte, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    first link is not related to the 2nd link. it's been a common mistake amongst people. as i am aware, there is no known footage of brit morrows accident.

2nd link is brittany morrow or roadrash queen as she likes to call herself.

5. :oops: Sorry, I should've checked better. Got the links from a non-bike forum.

:shock: Ouch those pics are awful. Glad to see she's using it as a positive way, encouraging others to learn from her mishap/accident.
  6. Was

Was thinking they were not the same when she said in the article her friends Suzuki gsx750 but in video it was a older kawasaki.