Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Road rage

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by nicko18, Oct 27, 2010.

1. this isn't actually an incident on my bike. I was in my car turning right and this van to the left of me tries to duck up the inside and overtake me from the 'left turn only' lane. I don't let him in because I thought i'd get stuck inside the intersection as the cars ahead were stopped, plus I don't normally respond to driving like that by creating large gaps for them to duck into. Anyway he gets in this furious rage about it. I see him mouthing off in my mirrors and he's tailing my arse all the way home.

I figure, if I actually go home then i'm gonna be worried about him knowing my address and slashing my tyres or something, so I pull up at a random house about a suburb away and pull into their driveway (looks like nobody's home). When I notice he'd also pulled his van up to the kerb i'm quietly shitting myself that he might get physical.

Lucky for me i had this in the car...

It was out of battery and everything but as i got out of the car I held up the camcorder pretending to tape what was about to happen. He keeps sitting in his van for a good 3 minutes and i keep the camera trained on him. He then drives away.

2. So you led him to somebody else's house. Pretend you are the actual homeowner for a second and you are reading this...
  3. This belongs in off topic, no motorcycle content here.
  4. Yeah, hope they don't live a suburb away from me
  5. just drive to a petrol station/local police station next time.. ?
  6. Just beeline for the closest freeway and drive slowly for an hour or two. He'll get the point.
  7. Jesus people are nuts, I seriously think people like this need to be placed in the woods while they are hunted down by arrows, should help them chill out a bit and put things into perspective.
  8. Situations like this are part of the reason police stations exist.