Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Road rage, biatch slap

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by waedwe, May 11, 2013.

1. :ROFLMAO:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Well that' a weird one.
    Had no audio on watching it but he just seemed cut got beaten at the lights.

3. Dude has little man syndrome. I'd have poked him in the eye with my pinkie lol

4. I hope that blokes does that again one day and gets the sh1t beaten out of him for it. f*cking muppet.

5. What an idiot, looks like it is the USA so the little man was probably armed, this is what makes him feel he can do this. If that happened here he would get his arse kicked. :ninja:

6. How much did his hand hurt hitting a helmet I wonder

7. mate
    it's the USA.
    you can just blow his head clean off

8. Rider did the right thing not retaliating.. Who knows what that small man had hiding in his car lol

9. Dude that's American... The cars are left hand drive.... And they are driving on the left side of the road..

10. Not sure what drugs you two are on, but it's here in Australia we drive on the left...
    America like this video is where they drive on the right hand side of the road

11. um you may have to take those words back mate :)
    USA drives on the right and the drivers are on the left of the car, just like in this video.

12. Sounds like an off-duty cop with teeny-weeny-peeny disorder.

13. My bad, got my lefts and rights mixed up

• Like Like x 1
  14. why did he just sit there waiting for him to get out of his car? should have just left him in his dust

15. Hi Justice,

USA drive on the right side of the road, even though a lot of countries drive on the right hand side of the road, I still think this is in the USA, after looking at footage again I can see a GMC Buick and a Chevrolet Car Dealers along the side of the road.

Regardless of where he is from he is still an idiot. :)

Cheers
    (y)

16. I don't know why you would suit there and take that.
    I would not let anyone get a free hit in without getting my own turn. He could have wheelied the bike into him while the knob head was walking back to the car, knocking him into the open door and knocking him out in the process. That would have been piss funny!

17. Because getting in a fight with a random psychopath is something most sane people avoid.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I would have just ridden around him and kept goin.

Top left of the screen right at the start you can see an American flag.

19. I spose the rider was so surprised by the head whack that he was too gobsmacked to react ...

What I don't undersatnd is why the rider didn't just go around the toolbag ... it was obviously a road-rage .. I would've hoofed it PDQ when the car stopped. No sense in trading insults with people... and besides they might push your bike over and cause scratches to it :eek: Best to ride on by while giving them the 'you're number ..1..' wave

:cool: