Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Road boots for xtra wide feet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by DA, May 30, 2008.

1. Howdy all, I have a borad foot, i mean really broad, like i have tennis rackets strapped to my ankles , can anyone suggest a boot, that caters for the larger foot amongst us. My foot is not overly long but very broad, and i can not find a boot that fits nicely over a period of time.... Any thoughts are welcome

2. I have fairly broad feet, and my rossi boots are pretty comfy...
  3. +1 Rossi.
  4. What model rossi
  5. I have a similar issue, I've got a very comfy pair of Rossi Visions that are a genuine all-day wear. I've had 'em and worn them nearly every day for probably about 6 years. They're a bit fally-aparty but still good.

They offer balls-all ankle protection though, I've sprained my ankle both times I've had a decent crash in them. So when I'm out on a thrash I wear Sidi Vertigos. The Vertigo Corsas actually have a separate strap controlling the width of the boot. Not real f*cken cheap, mind you, but good protection and I find I can even live with them off the bike.
  6. Go the Rossi's, very comfortable can wear them all day walking riding whatever.
  7. I have the wide feet problem too (sz 11 wide, sz 10 long). Dont bother with Oxtar, I've tried quite a few and it seems all their designs are for narrow feet.
    While expensive, I swear by A* these days. Wide behind the toes, very comfy. Worth the extra cash
  8. +1 on the A*'s I tried Sidi & Gaerne with no luck. 3 or 4 different A* models fit fine.