Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Road Bike Ramp Jumping (Vid)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Dazza, Apr 8, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. HAHAHAHA! that guy fully desrved everything he got. honestly, who would even think of doing something half as stupid as that. it looked like a good bike that got killed though... weird paint job but.

3. G'damn! That woulda hurt like a biaaaatch :p

4. Why he deserved it I dont know. He was trying something pretty far out under controlled circumstances. He wasnt putting anyone but himself in danger.

And its not paint, its fur. Stunnas fur up their bike after its been down the road a couple of times.

5. mmm. i still think he deserved it. even someone doing it controlled circumstances would be that stupid. he overshot that big bin by a loong way and hit the jump pretty hard. even crusty demons dont set up a safety pad thing and totally miss it. from what ive seen anyway. BUUT i can see this being a huge argument so ill shut up now.

6. Then you havent seen Carey Harts first ever attempt at a backie. No sponge in sight.

7. thats what i meant. if theyre gonna miss it, which is probably pretty likely, they dont put it there. this guys put a huge bin of sponge to land in a totally missed it...

8. Really goes to show the power of the bike, to keep accelerating so hard up the vertical of the ramp like it did.

I bet the guy was thinking "Wow, this is really high, how cool" and then the nose of the bike came down, and he sees not sponge, but a stack of ply-wood on concrete. "Maybe this wasn't such a great idea" flashes through his mind, then KERUNCH!

I bet his next immediate thought after impact was "i hope the bike's not to messed up!"

Good on him for having the balls to give something like that a go!

Bones heal, chicks dig scars....is that how the saying goes?

9. Missed it by that much!

The guy's definitely trying for a Darwin award...

10. Marty notice how its ALWAYS the NOOB L/P Platers who come rushing out of the closet condeming that stuff, speeding etc. :shock: :wink: if only they new the Dark Side :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. ROFLMFAO!

I know i should atleast feel something like sympathy (definitely no empathy!) for the guy, but really.... its a furry GSXR and he's jumping it into.... well yeh anyway.

After hearing XG and other talking about it yesterday, i now see what they were on about. :D

The music made it for me.

12. After he got out of hospital, I bet he went looking for the guy who said "You can do that at twice the speed"! :LOL:

13. Ouch! Upsidedown under a falling GSXR, not the best place to be.

14. OMG....what a fool.... :facepalm:

next time i'm having a few beers with the boys I must get the bike out and give that a go..

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

15. Sorry Johnny thats a Repost

https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5811

but watching it again..I listened to the song closer

:LOL: :LOL:

but now its firmly rooted into my head....

16. Yep I posted it back on Friday. :D

Cheers 8)

17. Whoa he looks a little messed up! :shock: