Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RNP Sunday 29-03-09

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Blu101, Mar 28, 2009.

1. If anyone is interested thinking of meeting somewhere near sutherland around 1200-1330 Sun 29th Mar, head throught RNP and then see what pople want, maybe head down to Mac pass then back up to sydney. Post if you are interested. PM if you want me ph number to contact.

2. Geez mate that sounds pretty good, I'll see how the suggestion goes down with the boss tonight. I'll message you tonight whether i can make it or not.... bugger i just remembered i have to go to the phone shop! I got a new phone and have to transfer my old sim numbers!

thanks for reminding me man! :p :LOL:

Hopefully see you tommorow :wink:
  3. looks like i have to work tomorrow :(

Oh and i lost your number with my new phone chris, do you mind messaging it to me again? I seem to have lost half my numbers off my old sim card, i'm guessing it's corrupted data so not much to be done about it :?
  4. mm. id like to. ive just got up though. i live at quakers hill. anyone else going, what you ride Blue01?