Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by pragnasty, Apr 2, 2005.

1. help!!!! :cry: :cry:

has anyone got any reports on rjays gear; eg: new mesh jackets and pants? :D

i cant find any links on the net, so just hoping for some feedback? :)

and lol i will be riding all weather and i know the jacket im getting is like a mesh, so i thought these would be allright to wear over the top???

:LOL: :LOL: but seriously i thought it was a cracker of an idea. they cant miss me in those??? can they?? :oops:
  2. I was looking at a Husky jacket in an industrial safety store a week or so ago. It was only $139 +GST, had a zip out liner, storm front, very waterproof, very hot (as in temperature). To wear over my work clothes I'd need a 4XL, so I thought I'd found the answer. The downside was that they only had them in international orange and fluro green! I'm told the same jacket in normal colours is over $200, but of course they don't stock them, and I can't find a website for Husky.

I've been looking at snowmobile jackets on eBay as a way to get around the hideous markups on imported motorbike clothing, but of course I'd rather buy something I can look at first, try on, and suport a local retailer. fat chance huh?
  3. sucks dont it. u try to start a new fashion trend, and no wants to join in. :LOL:

i reckon theyd be great when i went to a rave i wouldnt have to change. \:D/

but seriouly ive actually got a cycling jacket which are great caus theryre designed for a saddle, but try finding one thats waterproof! a lot easier to store though i thought. thats why the standard rainbird jackets are great. :eek: but i like to stand out from the crowd =P~
  4. Try Black Rose leathers in Port Melbourne, might be something there that fits your needs.
  5. www.underdog-leathers.com
    One of our own netriders, Dale is the melbourne ditributor.
    Prices compare with black rose and are better quality.
    Also there is a netrider discount.
    Leathers are made to measure.