Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rjays two-piece race suit / leathers - excellent condition

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by AngryAnt, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Netriders, purchased this suit on impulse from eBay, unwrapped it and thought "looks awesome" unfortunately for me it's way too big, so my loss could be your gain. It's in excellent condition - a few minor scuff marks (almost none to speak of), I'd reckon this suit has never been in an off. The only fault is that the inner chest pocket has come off the lining slightly, see pics below. The jacket itself looks great and could be worn with draggins or other pants, but has full circumference zip to attach to pants.

Colour is black, white, and dark silver/grey. Good quality, thick armour in shoulder, elbow, forearms, chest and back, and shins, knees, and also detachable knee sliders. Sliders are unscratched which gives you an idea of how little use the suit has had, and unfortunately I won't be adding to it. All zips, buckles etc in great condition.

It's an RJ's size 44 - I'd estimate it would be great for anyone 5'10 - 6' 2" and 80-90kg in weight, but of course your mileage will vary.

Exact measurements:

Chest (armpit to armpit across front) - 60cm
    Shoulder to sleeve hem - 61cm
    Shoulder (near collar) to bottom hem - 61cm

Outside leg - 107cm
    Inner leg - 77cm
    Waist - 48cm (hip to hip)

Local riders can view the suit in Newport VIC near Williamstown, pm me. For netriders in other states, I can ship it to you - cost would depend on location.

I'm asking $300 ono.

Pics below, click on thumbs for full size images.

P9270070. P9270077.

th_P9270071. th_P9270072. th_P9270073-1. th_P9270075-1. th_P9270076. th_P9270083. th_P9270085. th_P9270074-1.

2. Lol i dont suppose youd let me layby em.... If i had $300 id be over tomorrow!

3. As long as it's not a $5 a week payment plan FM, PM me and we can make a deal

4. Damn. *Stops counting his church change*
    Ill see what i can come up with but as with anything if someone else is interested and comes up with it all upfront then im out of course :p

5. Sold!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks dude! Theyre great. Breath a bit better than the old set too, very happy with em.

7. Bummer....would have considered but if its too big for you Anto then I'm guessing it's too big for me....

8. Could have fit two of you in them bro

Android tapatalking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.