Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rjays Jetstream jacket and Dririder Airmesh pants

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by V4bloke, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Does anyone own or have experience with either of the above items. Interested in opinions as I'm considering buying them for summer riding.
    cheers :)

2. Spend a couple dollars more on the jacket

Hi, I first purchased a Jet Stream jacket,

Only problem was once I took the waterproof lining out the sleeves are a little over sized and found the elbow armor to move around a bit, even at risk of coming down with it sideways.

Took it back and they were quite understanding, spent the couple extra bucks, about $55, and got the Octane jacket which I wanted to get in the first place, but just tried to save some money.

The octane jacket fits a lot better, the armor is padded and seems to stay right where it should, sleeves are a better fit, has the strap on the back to stop a bit of ride up, the jet stream jacket doesn't have and felt like it was creeping up even when you were wearing it standing up.

The octane jacket is a better purchase in my mind, better features, better fit, and of course a better look.

Hope that helps in your decision making,