Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rjays icelords

Discussion in 'Gloves' started by waldro, Jun 30, 2016.

1. how ya goin guys , just bought a pair of rjays icelord gloves and so far they have been really good , only had them for 3 weeks , i ride every day rain , hail or shine , have used them in the pissing rain for about 25mins and hands were dry , use them in 0 degrees finger tips a little cold but hands weren't to bad , the only thing is the felt on the finger to wipe the visor doesnt work at all , i had a pair of dri rider adventure gloves last year for winter and they started to fall apart after 2 weeks and after 1 month with the heated grips on low they were rotten , had to wash my hands after every use , so they went in the bin pretty quick , one thing i did love about the dri rider gloves was the small wiper blade on the finger , worked awesome for wiping off drizzling rain and ice off when it gets down to -3 to -4 , might have to try and stick something onto the icelords , thats about it , Leroy

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I have the same Winter gloves, they're good. Warm and waterproof.