Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RJays Expandable Explorer Rack Bag

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by beattheswiss, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Hey you all, I'm brand new to this forum. For all intents and purposes, I don't even have the right to hang around here. Why, you ask? Well, I'm Swiss, I live in Thailand and I haven't ever even visited your beautiful land! ..... :blah:

Here comes my concern, gals and lads: I ride a 2004 Shadow 750 Aero with sissy bar and baggage rack. We often take long 2-up road trips. I've been looking for that perfect piece of luggage. Now I think I've found it:

RJays Expandable Explorer Rack Bag! =D>

Has anyone used one before? What experience have you made with it? Would you recommend me to buy it too? My main concerns are:
    - Ease of strapping it to the bike (and taking it off again at the end of the day)
    - Durability

Thanks for your opinions!!(y)

Cheers Beat

2. i use mine for touring and love the space it offers, i reckon it's a steal for the 109.00 AUD you can get them for....haven't had a problem with it, i reckon it is by and far the best bag i have found.....as if you don't need the space it zips down slightly smaller...

As for how it mounts, well i have a ventura rack system, and it will mount up to any of the rack systems :grin:
  3. Check out my avatar. excellent. and it has a full waterproof cover that comes out from underneath.