Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rjays and DriRider Gear

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Hicksey11, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Peoples.

I have some Riding gear for sale. I have used thi gear under 5 times. My reason for selling is that I lost 30kg and now it doesn't fit.

1x Rjays Voyager2 jacket in XL $120
    1x DriRider Nordic Pro Pants in 2XL $140
    1x Teknic Violator leather jacket (Red/White) size 46 Mens $650 (rrp $800). Brought new 3 weeks ago and used about 3 times. I have to sell this so I can get the right size. My stuff up haha.. Its a bloody good lookn jacket
    1x pair of Rjays summer riding gloves size XL. Practically Brand New. Worn once. Have knuckle protection. rrp $70. Will sell for $40

Both of these items are in brand new condition. Both have thermal liners and are water proof. If you take both I can do you a deal.

Cheers and safe riding...

2. wow 30 kilos, top effort bloke
  3. I'm struggling to keep the 2kgs I've lost off!... 30KGS!!
  4. I wanna lose 30 kilos!!! How'd ya do it? :D
  5. Yes how.
    I was considering lipo so I can refit into my other draggins and maybe buy a 2pc leather suit.
    Most that fit around my gut have longer legs and arms than me.
  6. Well I could tell you how but then who would buy my gear? Hahaha....

I think I can put it down to Puberty (I'm 18 btw) and taking up soccer and excercising more. I just go for a run every day for 10-20 mins and do a few weights when I come home from the run. And eating a lot less than I used to. Just try and eat 3 meals a day. Dont starve yourself though. If you feel hungry just eat something. Thats what I do.

Hope that helps.

Now someone buy my gear or off with your heads! :p
  7. Sorry dude-man, you can bite off my head. I'ma losing weight :p
  8. off topic i know ..

but I lost 90 kilo's once ...

Divorced my ex :)
  9. Hey, 30kilos would mean a few more horsepower!
  10. LOL=D>
  11. Put the fork down.

I lost 35kg using this method
  12. Hi - I could well be interested in the pants. What waist size would that relate to? I just bought a DriRider Summit Pro jacket and it is the dog's bollocks :D
  13. Hey Cheeba.

It is a 2xl so that means that its 96cm waist size.

Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.