Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rjays 29lt 2009 Top Box - anyone got one?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Chlowen, May 21, 2008.

1. Hey all,

Anyone got a Rjays 2009 29lt Top Box on their bike? Looking to fit one to my GS500. Questions..Will the fit boots or a helmet? Are they really big or would the 39lt be a better pick? I don't want something huge that is going to change the way the bike handles too much, I will be carrying a change of clothes and some folders for work.

Regards

Paul.

2. Ordered One

Hey all,

Since no one has one, I have just ordered on, will let you know how it goes.

Regards

Paul.

3. I'm looking at buying a top box fairly soon. Do post up how it went, how you manage to fit it and how much stuff we can expect to store. Surely it's gonna fit a full face helmet.

4. Top Box

I read somewhere that it would fit a full face helmet. I will let you know how I go fitting it. My cousin is going to weld up the mounting frame, shouldn't be too hard.

Regards

Paul.

5. Update

Hi,

Got the 2009 TopBox, seems to be a good design. Fits a full face helmet and gloves - not much else, but fine for what I will be using it for, now just have to design a bracket to work with the GS500e.

Regards

Paul.