Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

rizzle69 is Online.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by rizzle69, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Howdy guys,
    Thanks to Matt for letting me know you guys get together at Southbank on a Friday night.
    Ive been riding with my mates (ie solo) in Melbourne for the past 4 years and it was great to see you blokes together tonight.
    Was even greater to nearly see more of the photo chick than expected :shock: , might have to give her a run for her money in the camera stakes, mine has a great zoom so watch yourself.
    Hope to see you all next week,
    (04 Tiger 955i)

2. Welcome and it was my pleasure!!!

Make sure you check out all the offerings in the menu on the left side and check out all the events in the events forum and calender so you can get up to speed on everyones' names.

Hey Mouth or Vic do I get any commission from the $5 membership if Rick takes out membership? :D Also whats the GO with the business card competition?
  3. Welcome aboard Rick,it was nice to meet you tonite mate,will see you at the next night out hopefully. 8) Enjoy the forums mate,a great bunch of people. 8)
  4. Hi rick, welcome aboard mate.... hope to see you on one of the ridedays.
  5. Yeah sure, looks like he's paid twice (will confirm) If that's the case I'll give you his second $5 (so you can return it to him) :p
  6. Hi Rick! Welcome to the nuthouse!!!

:D :D :D
  7. hey rizz, welcome man. enjoy your stay
  8. Wooo hoo!!! Bag of Mixed lollies for me!!!! Well mostly for me....I'll use some of them to lure more people to coffee......"Hello little biker. Would you wike a wowwy?" :D
  9. Hey Matt, I will follow you to coffee night if you have a red frog in that bag off mixed lollies.

Welcome the the forum rizzle69.
    Another triumph rider, we are starting to get a small collection of them on this site now.
  10. Welcome Rick :D Have fun and stay safe

lisa :twisted:
  11. Hey Rizz :D

I posted in friday coffee nights before l seen this one, but stuff it will post again :p

It was nice to meet you last night big fella...l was the blonde sitting next to you on the platform.

Welcome to Netriders

Julie :)
  12. Rick, welcome! Great to hear you enjoyed the social coffee night.

Enjoy and safe riding. Hopefully see you at coffee sometime.