Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rizzla Stoner sponsorship

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by movin, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Rizzla is a major sponsor of Vermeulens bike.Considering at least 30% of Rizzla's rolley paper sales would come from people's partaking in smoking de gunja mun :cool: ,I thought it would be a natural progression of logic,that they should sponsor Stoner, instead of Vermeulen :rofl:

2. :grin: movin you are a funny man. :grin:
  3. I thought so too but maybe too highbrow?You have to have seen Vermeulens bike before and also know what Rizzla,s are in the first place for this post to make any sense. :-k If you smoke weed or rolley tobacco,you know.
  4. When I lived in the UK, Rizzla's were only used for weed! Someone wanted papers for a rolly, you knew they weren't just using tobacco...
  5. Rizzla is Un-Australian, In my day the best trumpets where rolled with good ol Tally Ho.
  6. and they still are! :wink:
  7. Yeah but that Un-Australian concerns lasts to all of about half way thru what your smokin and then you tend to not even care that your televisions been on "the up late game show"with hotdogs,the cats pissed in your boot,the kettles boiled dry 3 hours ago and your eating rice bubbles 1 by 1 with a toothpick coz theres nothing else left in the pantry that you have demolished hours ago.In fact you find it rather amusing.
  8. Thanks guys, I was wondering was Rizzla was, now I know.
  9. Tally Ho should be what they're called.

... especially tomorrow on Talk Like a Pirate day.
  10. Tripple paper Tallyho trumpet FTW d-_-b