Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rivet / RJaysbrand leather pants? What do you think then?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by josh909, Aug 18, 2005.

1. So up until now i've been content to do all my riding in my Draggin's however am now looking at getting some proper (read: leather) pants. Basically i'm looking at Rjays or Rivet rather than something like Alpinestars - as long as their black I don't really care. Assuming that both brands fit me equally well (which they seem to), does anyone have any positive or negative experiences with either of these brands (in terms of pants)? ]

2. do you have a leather jacket? if you do, try and get a pair that match the zip. otherwise, grab a pair that have a zip that goes ALL the way around and match your jacket to the pants when it comes to it. or if your looking at getting a two piece suit down the track anyways, forget what i've said :)

but yeah, dont worry too much about the brand. have a good look over them, make sure they look well made and the zips work well. pull at the stitching and stuff a bit and see if theres a lot of movement there. then buy the pair that look the best 8)