Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ripp tipp comic strip

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by D Stump, Nov 2, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

im such a biatch!
  2. Marked as spam.
  3. uh? spam may arse! i draw it myself and it's funny. click on the image to look at it, ya goose!
  4. Is it less evil if you run over a cat on a bike...?

because I've done that.
  5. Love the way you deal with this shit! inspirational

RIP :cry: still feeling for yr loss
  6. it would be my pleasure :grin: :p
  7. devotard
    oi, what happened? [dead cat?] must av been really awful for you. ive never done it myself but i saw a u tube of a m/bike hit a deer, and it was the saddest most disturbing footage ive ever seen.

anything on a bike is less evil! you did it the environmentally friendly way :LOL:

i guess you couldnt swerve, its gotta be a bit harder to hit an animal on a bike unless it popped straight out in front of you

i went to a friends house last night and after soooo many 'god no!''s, someone said yes to my 'do you want to see a pic of her after she was hit, question.

thanks tim^

hey! joel!

:butt: :spam:

whatcha waiting for?
  8. riding up near hawks nest i hit a kookaburra or rather the kookaburra hit me as i rode past. broke my mirror off when it hit and flew away the bastard.
  9. this one's for you netterhead1

i only know of yellow and red on your bike so you will have to fill in the colour of your jacket and hat

cheers :cool:
  10. In the first cartoon is that a Woman driving or a guy with man boobs? :LOL:

PS. I like your drawings Stump :grin:
  11. thanks pete! i'll do one for your AV if you like [u know, since the last one got swiped!]

the answer to your question is, it's a chick with tits

12. HAhahahaha, thats awesome Dstump. absolutely love it. thanks
  13. im glad you love it and will do one for any occasion, anytime you like