Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RIP Robin Williams

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mikey213, Aug 12, 2014.

1. http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...liams-dead-at-63/story-fn907478-1227021334663

LEGENDARY actor and funnyman Robin Williams has been found dead.
    The 63-year-old actor’s body has been found in an apparent suicide, police in California said.

such a sad day for the comedy world, he was such a great actor and comedian, his stand up and his voices and just raw talent... no one can even come close, he was amazing.

I know he had fallen off the wagon in the past few years but this was a complete shock :(

I hope hes at peace now, he will be certainly missed by everyone.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. This is sad news.

RIP Oh Captain My Captain.
  3. A funny man, he will be sadly missed.
  4. This whole thing was weird. There was a rumor going around about a week ago that he had died and that was quashed a few days ago. Now it's been announced.

Sad day indeed. He actually annoyed me in many of his movies, but overall I found him very funny.
  5. Such a sharp wit and a frantic style.
    He will be sorely missed.
    Will have to block facebook tonight, every tom dick and harry will be posting
  6. So many comic geniuses suffer depression.

RIP Robin, you will be deeply missed.

I just hope The Angriest Man In Brooklyn wasn't his last movie, what a piece of shite that was.
  7. Sadly missed.. but theres all those movies and dvd's to watch so he's not really gone. Some of the chat shows he did were the funniest, the ad libs are hilarious.
  8. Who remembers anything but the manic genie in Aladdin?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Annoying at times but amazingly funny. I'll certainly miss him.

No more animated voice overs to watch with the kids once they arrive.
  10. We sat up in bed last night and watched Aladdin....
    One of the news sites this morning published his 50 best lines..
    "Our house was burgled by gays last night; they broke in and re-arranged the furniture"
  11. This morning, I saw a very recent picture of him and it shocked me. I've seen that haunted look in a clinically depressed person many times close up. As soon as I saw it, I knew he was in big trouble... it finally got him. :(
  12. Real shame, he was a true one of a kind and brilliant insightful comedian but his demons got the better of him in the end
  13. You've got to wonder how many of those were deliberate.
  14. trolls being trolls unfortunately.

always happens.