Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RIP - Graham Kennedy

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by doonx, May 25, 2005.

1. RIP, Graham Kennedy.

The great man, the King of TV passed away this morning in a Southern NSW Nursing Home. He will be sadly missed by the entire Australian TV Industry. He was an innovator, a natural born entertainer and comedian.

3. great icon
  4. An absolute legend. Very sorry to see him go, but he'll be long-remembered.

5. As the others have said. Will be missed but long remembered.. Ahh the great memories of his show, blankety blanks and his funniest home videos.

My all time fav moment on tv was when that dog pooped/peed everywhere on his set live on tv and graham was in hysterics. AWESOME TV :>
  6. medical advances happen every day, but i don't think it's ever going to be possible to stop elderly people having falls :cry:

my grandfather fell down in a rehab hospital 3 days ago, suffered an undetected hemorrhage in the brain and passed away yesterday morning, he rode harley davidson's for the army in world war 2, fantastic person it's a shame these things can't be stopped.

i'm sure their both at peace now, if they're both in a queue at the pearly gates i'm sure my grandpa would appreciate getting to talk to graham kennedy to pass the time :)
  7. Yes we have lost one of the greats ! he will be missed, but he will live on in our memorys and im so going to tape all the specials and tributes sure to be on TV in the next few days

Quote : Cyril said ................. hmmmmmmm
  8. sorry to hear slyfox :(

I'm sure your grandfather is probably ripping off a few pearlers with The King as we speak !
  9. It's a joke, Joyce!!! :LOL:
  10. RIP The King.

An illustrious MHS OB.

Honoured the Work.
  11. Stone the crows! ;(
  12. he was a funny one.. RIP G.K
  13. Condolences to family and friends.

I hope that they bring Blankety Blanks back with Nolene Brown for a re-run. That was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.