Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ringwood Genesis Gym

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by booga, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Well I joined up at Genesis Ringwood Gym a while ago.

I've been a bit slack lately in going, and pretty much need a gym buddy for regular training meets.

Is anyone a member down there already, or looking to become one (but needed a kick up the bum to do so) and also looking for a gym buddy?

I'm free any night (or morning) except Tuesdays.

Catch y'all
    Dave

2. Hey,

Not a member, though I hope you got a good deal on the membership. I had a telemarketing job for a short time that involved hassling people for the hundreds of dollars of "savings" that they could make by coming down to the gym for an interview. In fact I think Genesis was one of the gyms we called for.

Even if they say they're taking $200 off the membership, there's another $200 to be taken off on top of that. Even if you didn't get it this time round, there's always next time I guess. Anyhow I salute you as one of the few people that can actually be bothered going to the gym...

Cheers.

3. :LOL: Well thats the kicker... I didn't get called, I called them :LOL:

I knew I wanted to get into shape and called them, but i dunno what a 'good deal' is at a gym, but its not a that pricey for what i think anyway..

4. why the hell didn't you sign up at rowville (except for the obivous distance you would have to travel :p ) As i too am looking for new training partner...

5. Well is there somewhere in between? EH? :p

[rant]
    Cant believe out of all the east siders, there isn't anyone going to that gym, or wanting to go.... :) [/rant]