Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by notorious_nick, Nov 9, 2009.

1. does anyone know any good powercoating or sandblasting mobs around the eastern suburbs of sydney?

looking at google i saw that there are about 3 in botany and a few more in the general area, im just not sure which ones are good and which are a bit on the bodgey side.

if anyone has had work done from anyone in the area, a recommendation would be great!

2. It might be a bit out of your way, but I use Advanced Sand Blasting (greg)9905 6822 and BK Powder Coaters (George)9938 5609. They are in Brookvale and round the corner from each other.

I see george first to discuss what I want then leave the product with Greg to do the sandblasting and he drops it back to George to powder coat. They're both reasonably priced with a turn around of 2-3 days.
  3. wow sounds like a nice little rig you have there. maybe a little out of the way though.

i think ive found a guy round the corner who will do my rims but i dont think he has the paint. im chucking repsol fairings on my CBR600RR (aussie fairings not chinese). i want to do the rims orange too though but i dont think he stocks the repsol orange paint.

dulux gave me the heads up that they can colour match so i might have a crack and see what they jimmy up to match the fairings.

ill whack some photos up when the whole thing is eventually done

EDIT: whoops, signed in on my brothers account...
  4. Hey mate,

I'll be curious as to how you go with the fairings. Who did you buy them from?
  5. *Hijack*

Sorry - I have the same question for Melbourne, anyone know of a good place to get wheels polished?