Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding is the shizznor

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by dishy, Mar 17, 2007.

1. I don't even know what a shizznor is, but it feels good.

After riding around the backstreets, I got my confidence up, and went out on the highways. Being on a bike is so much fun. After I got back home, I was on top of the world. I was so relaxed, it felt like I'd been working out at the gym.

Riding. Shizznor. Live it. Love it.
  2. :rofl:
  3. And that Shizznor feeling will never leave Dishy.

4. yup, riding sure is the shizznor.. and it sure beats the shizznor out of anything else :grin: well, almost
  5. Glad you love it!
  6. its da shizzle!
  7. What ever it is, it contains some sort of shizz.

Just got back from my first extended ride today, out to my old home in Warburton - along Maroondah Hwy and the Warburton Hwy. That was an excellent course for getting the feel of corners at a higher speed.

The other great thing is that nearly 50% of the traffic out there were motorcycles, so I didn't feel like a fish out of water. What a great day it was for riding! Dry roads, perfect visibility, not too hot, not cold. Bewdy. Had some Shizznor and Chips for lunch and a cold bottle of Ginger Sho Fizzle.
  8. The shiznit! :cool:

Fo shizzle...
  9. I don't think it's a coincidence that shizz rhymes with jizz :eek:
  10. (start Bill Cosby Impersonation)

"Young people these days, with their hippin' and their hoppin' and their bippin' and their boppin'. They just don't know what the jizz is all about, man!"

(end Bill Cosby)
  11. "Dishy and the Shizznory Day"

~ also titled "Bike Riding And Why We Dig It" :p

A picture book for noobs... best seller for sure :wink:
  12. I like the shitznits myself!
  13. Um if it means its like cool then cool!