Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding in the Philippines

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by GW 18 & 5, Oct 29, 2007.

1. I've just got back from working in the Philippines. I've done a fair bit of work in Asia but this is the first time since I've started riding.

Every time I was travelling in a car I was watching the bikes. Despite the lower speeds due to traffic that is some scary stuff to watch. Every man for himself. No way could I do it but I reckon 1 week riding there and anyone would be an even better rider, more alert, and would never complain of Australian cagers ever again!

2. Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand are just as bad..... :evil:
  3. And so is Vietnam...crazy people I swear. (not a racist call...I'm viet.)

phong =P~
  4. I will have to agree on thailand, when i was there last year they had 4-5 people on a scooter!!!!!!!!!
  5. You ain't seen nothing yet then :LOL:
  6. Referring to antics such as carrying a table across 2 scooters?
  7. Haha, with the family sitting on it yeah.
  8. Ever been to India? No joke, last time I was there I saw one of the little 250 singles that seem to be everywhere towing a 4WD - slipping the clutch all the way to keep it moving. Wasn't quite quick enough with the camera...