Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Riding in Liverpool

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Leo83, May 2, 2015.

1. Hi everyone,

Am new here and just got my L's and got myself a bike, just looking for people to rid with in the Liverpool area.

2. Welcome to NR Leo83Leo83 there are a few of us around the area Senator17Senator17 & iClintiClint for starters - look forward to some rides
  3. welcome aboard :]
  4. Thank you everyone, am off work this tue wed and thur if anyone up for a ride, its gonna be nice and sunny.
  5. Welcome Leo83Leo83 congrats on getting your licence and the bike, hope to see you on some rides soon.
  6. Thank you Senator17]
  7. Anyone up for a ride tomorrow from Liverpool to parra for a coffe, start about 10am?
  8. have to work - won't be finished till about 2pm
  9. Happy to go night time as well.
  10. Gday Leo83Leo83, welcome to NR and to motorcycling. I don't live in the area anymore but I pass there on the way to/from the Oaks on occasion.

I'm going to be on painkillers for the rest of the week (wisdom teeth go out tomorrow) so bike's staying in the garage. Just as the weather started clearing up, too ...
  11. Thanks hyperspex, good luck with your wisdom teeth, I had mine out last year.
  12. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  13. Thanks Jaytee
  14. Anyone want to join me tomorrow afternoon? I'm riding from Liverpool to Silverwater to have a look at the Silverwater Custom bike and car show. I think there's a $20 entry fee for adults at the show.
  15. G'day Leo83, welcome to the site. I see you've met a few of your locals already so you'll be in good hands. Congrats on your L's too
  16. Thanks Duke
  17. Senator17, nice weather this weekend but am working. Enjoy
  18. No worries, catch you next time. It was actually a bit of a disappointment. Much smaller than I expected. Not bad though and I'll probably go each year from now on.
  19. Have the next 4 days off so up for a ride day or night, just let me know.